Invisalign® is clearly the best.
Any age. Virtually any case. Straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner system in the world that's over 10 million smiles strong. Levin Orthodontics is the highest-designated Invisalign® private practice in East Cobb.
Why Invisalign® (and not those knock-offs)?
- Faster: With most patients changing aligners weekly, you’re on your way to the smile you'll LOve even faster.
- Proven: Proprietary SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to increase precision of tooth control.
- Fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack® material have a comfortable, secure fit.
- Effective: Invisalign® can treat a wide range of conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment because Invisalign® aligners are virtually invisible.
- Comfortable: Invisalign® clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but because they’re removable you can brush and floss normally and eat anything you'd like.
- Convenient: Invisalign® treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you'll generally only visit our office every 8-12 weeks.
The Invisalign® Process
Consult with 3-D Scan
At your FREE initial consult, you'll have the opportunity to meet Dr. Levin and the LO team, tour the office, understand your diagnosis, and learn which treatment options are right for your case, aesthetic desires, and budget. With our iTero® 3-D scanner, digital models of your teeth and bite can be taken in just a few minutes. No. More. Goop. Say "helLO" to a wand that captures thousands of radiation-free images which are pieced together to create your 3-D digital records. Your completely customized treatment plan will be designed by Dr. Levin directly from the scan.
In just 2-3 weeks, your aligners will arrive back at Levin Orthodontics from the high-tech Invisalign® manufacturing center ready to "clearly" get you straight.
We'll schedule visits approximately every 8-12 weeks to check your progress and issue your next set of aligners. Often, treatment includes rescans to make modifications based on tooth movement progress.
Just like when teeth are straightened with braces, teeth must be held in their new positions to prevent relapse. Your custom-made clear retainers look and feel just like the aligners, but are designed to hold, rather than move, your teeth.